Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tamiya 1/48 F-16C "Aggressor"

This was a very fun build. I have built one of the 1/48 Tamiya F-16s before and was pretty impressed. Finding paints for this project was a challenge. I went with an enamel for the dark blue Aggressor blue FS-35109 and Life Color for the FS-35450 Air superiority blue. FS36270 was achieved with a set of Tamiya paints that I had lying around. Decals were a bit troublesome and I may have needed to make sure the surface was more glossy before applying. For some decals I tried out a mix of water and Future to use as a decal solution. I will play around with this later as it performed quite well. Now that I have the paints I may try doing this again with an F-15.













Next on the bench is the Tamiya 1/32 F4U Corsair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Buy now $126.21

About Us